Rev. May 2022
YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH PII, HOWEVER, USE OF THE SERVICES REQUIRES THAT YOU PROVIDE PII. IF YOU CHOOSE TO WITHHOLD ANY PII REQUIRED IN RESPECT THEREOF, IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO USE THE SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
“PII” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Information We Collect and How We Use It.
In order to provide and operate our Services and provide services in connection therewith, we collect and process PII, including the following types of information:
- Your Account Information. When you subscribe to use the Services we ask you to provide PII, including: Full name, phone number, email address and title at the Contractor.
- Usage Information. We collect all usage information, such as lifts ordered, floor numbers, time spent in the lift, frequency of use and other usage information. This information is retained and processed in order to provide the information to the Contractor for Contractor’s legitimate purposes; derive analytics and usage metrics; and improve the Services.
- Video. A camera is installed in each lift. The footage and videos from the camera can be watched by us, by the Contractor and by an admin user. We use the camera footage and videos in order to monitor use of the lift and enable the Contractor to oversee compliance with safety requirements and to measure and manage the efficiency of work. We may use such materials in order to count the number of people in the lift and verify overall usage.
- Usage Information. When you use the Services, we automatically receive and record information from your browser, including without limitation information and statistics about your online/offline status, your IP address, geolocation data (including country and city), device identifiers, internet service provider, connection speed, search history, type of browser, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your browser on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. The Company uses all of the PII identified in this Section in order to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users, including recent visits to our Services and how you move around different sections of our Services for analytics purposes and in order to make our Services more intuitive.
- User Communications. When you send emails or other communications to the Company, we retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services.
- Aggregate and Analytical Data. In the effort to produce insights regarding use of the Services in order to improve our services and develop and improve automated processes on our Services, we often conduct research on the information submitted. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we share this aggregate data with Company’s affiliates, agents and business partners and also disclose aggregated information in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners or investors. This aggregate information does not identify you or your customers or employees personally (but note that the Contractor may receive analytics and insights regarding your use in a manner that identifies you).
In order to collect the data described herein we use temporary cookies that remain on your browser for a limited period of time. We also use persistent cookies that remain on your browser until the Company’s Services are removed, in order to manage and maintain the Services and record your use of the Services. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your browser. Cookies do not damage your browser. Most browsers allow you to block cookies but you may not be able to use some features on the Services if you block them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie (this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not). We also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that are used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
If any of your data subjects (e.g. employees or customers) are minors under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Services. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
Rights of Data Subjects
Data subjects have the right to know what PII we collect about them and to ensure that such data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which we collected it. We allow data subjects the option to access and obtain a copy of their PII and to rectify or delete such PII if it is not accurate, complete or updated. However we may first ask data subjects to provide us certain credentials to permit us to identify their PII.
Data subjects may exercise the above rights by sending a request to [email@example.com].
Legal Justification and Consent To Processing